Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invites Online Recruitment Applications (ORA) from eligible candidates for direct recruitment by selection for different posts.
- System Analyst, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare: 01 vacancy
- Company Prosecutor, Ministry of Corporate Affairs: 5 vacancies
- Superintendent (Printing), Department of Legislative, Ministry of Law and Justice: 1 vacancy
- Deputy Director (Examination Reforms), Union Public Service Commission: 1 vacancy
- Assistant Chemist, Central Ground Water Board, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation: 5 vacancies
- System Analyst: Master’s Degree in Computer Applications or M.Sc. (Computer Science or Information Technology) from a recognized University or Institute; OR B.E. or B.Tech (Computer Engineering or Computer Science or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology) from a recognized University or Institute.
- Company Prosecutor: Degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution.
Desirable: (I) Knowledge of Commercial Law. (II) Experience of conducting Company Law cases. (III) Government diploma in Company Secretaries.
- Superintendent (Printing): Degree from a recognised University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act; Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other institution or foreign University approved by the Central Government.
Three years’ experience of proofreading, particularly proofs of Bills, Acts, Ordinances in a Government Press.
- Deputy Director (Examination Reforms): Master’s Degree or equivalent Post Graduate Diploma in History/Sociology/Economics/ Political Science/Public Administration/ Geography/ Law from recognised University or equivalent.
Five years of post qualification experience in teaching at degree level/research/preparation of teaching-learning material/curriculum development/educational testing/examination reforms/development and administration of the online examination.
- Assistant Chemist: Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Agricultural Chemistry or Soil Science from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
Two years of experience in Ground Water Analysis and Ground Water Chemistry.
Candidates will be short-listed for interview on the basis of the information provided by them in their online applications.
The Candidates have to apply online through the UPSC website for the above-mentioned posts on or before 11 July 2019. Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card.