UPSC CDS Exam (I) 2019: Last Date of Application 26 Nov. 2018
Last Date of Submitting Online Application: 26 November 2018
The Union Public Service Commision (UPSC) will hold the Combined Defence Services (CDS) Examination (I) on 03 February 2019 for admissions to Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Indian Air Force Academy for the courses commencing from January 2020.
Also, candidates who are willing to take admissions into the Officers Training Academy, Chennai must appear in the UPSC CDS-I Exam 2019.
- Commencement of Online Application: 31 October 2018
- Last Date of Application Submission: 26 November 2018
- Date to Examination: 03 February 2019
- For I.M.A. and Officers’ Training Academy— Degree of a recognized University or equivalent.
- For Indian Naval Academy—Degree in Engineering from a recognised University/Institution.
- For Air Force Academy—Degree of a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level) or Bachelor of Engineering.