CMS Exam 2020: Final Result Out, 560 Candidates Cleared
Based on the result of the Computer Based Examination (Part – I) of the Combined Medical Services Examination, 2020 held by the “UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION” on 22nd October 2020 followed by Personality Test (Part – II) held from January to March 2021, the lists of the candidates who have been recommended for appointment to the services/posts under two categories are appended:
- Category-I: Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Service;
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways;
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Service;
- General Duty Medical Officer in New Delhi Municipal Council; and
- General Duty Medical Officer Gr-II in East Delhi Municipal Corporation, North Delhi Municipal Corporation and South Delhi Municipal Corporation.
A total of 182 (Including 02 PwBD-I, 02 PwBD-2, 02 PwBD-3 & 02 PwBD-4&5 vacancies) candidates have been recommended for appointment in Category-I and A total of 378 (Including 14 PwBD-I vacancies) candidates have been recommended for appointment in Category-II.
Appointments to the above-said services/posts will be made according to the number of vacancies available and subject to the candidates fulfilling all the prescribed eligibility conditions and all pre-appointment formalities/ verifications, wherever due, being completed satisfactorily. Allotment of candidates to the services/posts shall be made according to ranks obtained and preference of services/posts expressed by them.
Disclaimer: The job news/updates published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news/update cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the news/updates from the official sources.