Last Date of Application: 03 May 2019
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment under the post of Junior Associate (Clerks).
- Starting Date: 12 April 2019
- Closing Date: 03 May 2019
This time SBI has announced a humongous 8500+ posts for the recruitment under the Junior Associate (Clerical) position. The numbers are respectively divided under various state of domicile of the candidates.
The candidates appearing for the SBI Clerk Exam 2019, must fulfill the following categories in order to become eligible for appointment
The candidate must be one of the following
- Citizen of India, a subject of Nepal, a subject of Bhutan, Or
- Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of settling permanently in India Or
- Person of Indian origin who migrated to India from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, Kenya, Uganda, United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, Vietnam and have the intention of settling permanently in India
- A candidate is required to be between 20-28 years to be eligible for SBI Clerk 2019
|Sl. No.||Category||Upper Age Limit|
|2.||SC / ST||33 years|
|4.||Person with disabilities (General)||38 years|
|5.||Person with disabilities(SC /ST)||43 years|
|6.||Person with disabilities(OBC)||41 years|
|7.||Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||33 Years|
|8.||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years|
|9.||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||GEN- 35 years|
OBC- 38 years
SC/ST- 40 years
- He/she must be a Graduate in any discipline from a Govt. recognized university.
- Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019.
- Those who are in the final year/semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019.