Last Date of Application: 22 April 2019
State Bank of India (SBI) has invited applications from various eligible candidates for recruitment under the post of Probationary Officers.
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||3rd week of May 2019 onwards|
|Online Preliminary Examination||8th , 9th , 15th & 16th June 2019|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||1st week of July 2019|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination||2nd week of July 2019|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||20.07.2019|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||3rd week of August 2019|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview||4th week of August 2019|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2019|
|Declaration of Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
|Pre-Examination Training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||2nd week of May 2019 onwards|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||4th week of May 2019|
Total Vacancy: 2000
1. Nationality: Only Indian citizens are allowed to apply for SBI PO examination as per the eligibility criteria specified by the commission.
2. Educational Qualification: A candidate should have the required academic qualifications to appear in the examination.
- Candidates must be a graduate in any discipline from a state or central recognized university or possess any other equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Aspirants who are appearing in the Final year/Semester of their Graduation will also be eligible to apply but solely on the provisional basis.
- Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is as per the date decided by the bank.
- Candidates possessing the qualification of Chartered Accountant can also apply.
3. Age Limit: Applicants should be within the age group of 21 to 30 years as per the date decided by the bank. There is a provision of age relaxation for candidates of certain categories.