Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) invites application from eligible candidates for recruitment as Medical Officers at its steel plants/units and mines across India.
- Medical Officer in E1 Grade: 54 vacancies
- Medical Officer (OHS) in E1 Grade: 16 vacancies
- Medical Specialist in E3 Grade: 59 vacancies
- Medical Officer in E1 Grade: MBBS from a University/Institute recognized by Medical Council of India with one-year post qualification experience.
- Medical Officer (OHS) in E1 Grade: MBBS and Degree/Diploma/Certificate in Industrial/Occupational Health from a University/Institute recognised by Medical Council of India with one-year post qualification experience.
- Medical Specialist in E3 Grade: PG Degree/DNB in relevant discipline from a University/Institute recognised by Medical Council of India with at least 3 years of post-qualification experience.
For Medical Officer/Medical Officer in E1 Grade, the candidates have to appear for an online test to be held on 21st July 2019. Candidates who qualify in the online test with a minimum of 50 percentile marks would be called for the Interview.
The eligible candidates under the Medical Specialists category would be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Aspiring candidates have to apply online for the posts/vacancies through the official website of the Company on or before 26 June 2019. The Candidates have to pay an application fee of Rs. 700 while applying online for the vacancies.