Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics: Research Associate Recruitment
Last Date of Application Submission: 16 November 2018
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics, an autonomous institute under the auspices of the Dept of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India, invites applications on the e-mail from candidates for temporary positions of Research Associates (RAs) in the various Divisions of the Institute.
Positions for the Post of Research Associate:
- Chemical Sciences Division – 2 Posts
- Surface Physics and Material Science Division – 1 Post
- Crystallography & Molecular Biology Division – 1 Post
- Applied Nuclear Physics Division – 1 Post
- High Energy Nuclear & Particle Physics Division – 1 Post
- Astroparticle Physics Division – 1 Post
- Condensed Matter Physics Division – 2 Posts
- Nuclear Physics Division – 1 Post
- SINP Beamline – 2 Posts
Ph.D. in Physical and Biophysical sciences or Scholars who have submitted Ph.D. thesis and are yet to receive their Ph.D. degree (provisional or otherwise).
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates should apply by email only to [email protected] with the subject matter ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POSITION OF RA-2018’.