NTA UGC-NET Exam 2018 to be held from 9 to 23 December 2018
The NTA will conduct the UGC NET 2018 Exam from 9th to 23rd December 2018. NTA will conduct this UGC-NET for only Assistant Professor or both JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) and Assistant Professor.
NTA UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern
UGC NET 2018 Exam will be conducted in online mode to determine the candidate’s eligibility for Assistant Professor and Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) or Assistant Professor only posts in Indian Universities and Colleges.
It will be a Computer-Based Test (CBT) consisting of two papers, i.e., Paper I and II conducted in two different sessions.
Candidates are required to appear for both the papers in order to be eligible for JRF and Assistant Professor or Assistant Professor only.
|Session||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration|
- In Paper-I, the questions will be generic in nature, intending to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate. It will primarily be designed to test reasoning ability, comprehension, divergent thinking and general awareness of the candidate.
- Paper-II will be based on the subject selected by the candidate.
- There will be no negative marking.
- All Questions are compulsory.
- Both the papers will consist of only objective type questions (MCQs) and will be attempted with a break of 30 minutes between them.
Keep Visiting for More Updates !!