Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has invited applications for recruitment on stenographer, assistant, nurse and other vacant posts.
The last date for eligible candidates to apply under prescribed format is on 25 October 2018.
- Online application start date- 4 October 2018
- Last date of Application- 25 October 2018 (4 pm)
Details of posts:
- Stenographer grade(I) – 21 posts
- Assistant (HR) – 9 posts
- Assistant (F & A) – 4 posts
- Assistant (C & MM) – 9 posts
- Nurse – 7 posts (Female-2 Posts, Male-5 Posts)
- (Driver)-cum-(Pump-Operator)-cum-(fireman) – 4 posts
- Technician/C (X-ray Technician) – 1 post
- Stylish trendy – dental technician (hygienist) – 1 post
- Stenographer Grade(I) – ₹25,500
- Assistant – ₹25,500
- Nurse (Male-5/Female-2) – ₹44,900
- (Driver)-cum-(Pump-Operator)-cum-(fireman) – ₹21,700
- Technician – ₹25,500
- Stylish trainee – ₹10,500
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam, advanced test and skill test.
How to Apply:
- A Candidate has to apply through online application form provided on the website only.
- The online application form will be available on the website from Oct 04, 2018 (10:00 Hrs). to Oct 25, 2018 (16:00 Hrs).
- It is mandatory to input all the relevant information (such as qualifying degree details, NPCIL contract experience details, percentage marks, email address, contact mobile number etc.) to complete the online application process and get the Application number.
- Therefore, applicants are advised to keep such information ready before applying online. Before applying online, candidate should scan his / her photograph in JPG format, of size not more than 50KB and a minimum of 125 x 165 pixels (4.4 x 5.8 in cm) in dimensions and signature in JPG format of size not more than 20KB and a minimum of 125 x 80 pixels (4.4 x 2.9 cm) in dimensions.