Iswar Saran PG College, Prayagraj invites online application from eligible candidates for filling up the vacancies of Non-Teaching posts in the college.
- Assistant Accountant: 01 vacancies
- Stenographer: 02 vacancies
- Lab-Assistant Psychology: 01 vacancies
- Junior Office Assistant: 04 vacancies
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Lab Attendant): 02 vacancies
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Others): 08 vacancies
- Assistant Accountant: Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks from a recognized University/Institution in any discipline with a working knowledge of computer. Aged maximum 30 years.
Two years’ experience in Educational Administration/ General Administration/ Accounts & Finance/Purchase/ with computer proficiency.
- Stenographer: Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University/Institution. A pass in Govt. examination conducted by State Board of Technical Education in English Typing – 40 wpm and Hindi Typing – 25 wpm. Aged maximum 35 years.
Experience as Stenographer with knowledge of computer of at least two years in any recognized institution/organization.
- Lab-Assistant Psychology: Sc./B.A. with minimum 55% marks in the concerned subject (Psychology) or it’s equivalent in UGC 7 point scale and at least 03 years of work experience in a laboratory. Aged maximum 35 years.
At least 2-year experience of handling sophisticated scientific instruments in the Laboratory.
- Junior Office Assistant: A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institution with at least 50% marks or a Graduate from a recognized University. Having a typing speed of 40 w.p.m. minimum in English and 30 w.p.m. minimum in Hindi through computers. Aged between 18-25 years.Degree/Diploma in Computer Applications/Science and knowledge of the operation of latest packages relating to Payroll, Accounts, MIS etc. is preferable.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Lab Attendant): A Senior Secondary School Certificate (+2) or its equivalent examinations with Science Subjects from a recognized board/university/institutions and at least 2 years of experience of work in a Laboratory. Aged maximum 35 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (Others): Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI pass. Aged between 18-25 years.
Selection for the above posts shall be based on the performance of the candidates in the written test/skill test/typing test etc. as per University of Allahabad ordinances & Govt. of India norms.
All the aspiring candidates have to apply online for the posts through the official website of the college on or before 08 July 2019. A non-refundable application fee of Rs. 1000 through online from the candidates of UR and OBC Categories and Rs. 500 from the candidates of SC and ST categories shall be charged for all posts.