Last Date of Application: 01 Feb. 2019
National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) will use CAT 2018 (Common Admission Test) scores for shortlisting/selecting the candidates for PGDIM and PGDISEM programmes.
Both National and International Candidates can apply
For Indian Students:
- Engineering/Technology graduates in any branch with aggregate 60% marks (relaxation of 5% in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates) and a valid CAT score.
- Final year Engineering/Technology candidates can also apply, provided they qualify the above criteria for exams appeared till date. Students appearing for final year exams in 2019 will be permitted to submit their result by September 30, 2019. Their admission will stand canceled in case they fail to meet the qualifying requirements.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Group Discussion & Personal Interview at NITIE, Mumbai.
For International Students:
- 15% of the approved intake will be reserved for international students in each programme offered by NITIE. Entry level qualification shall be at par with that of Indian students as specified above and the candidates should have a valid GMAT score.
- Foreign candidate should have a valid TOEFL or IELTS score. All the candidates are required to have a minimum of 18 (eighteen) months of stay at overseas countries as on the last date of submission of application as prescribed.
- All international candidates must submit an SOP (Statement of Purpose) and two LORs (Letters of Recommendations) in soft copy.
- Shortlisted candidates should attend the interview along with Indian students; if not feasible, there is an option for an interview through video conferencing.
- Last Date of Application: 01 Feb. 2019
- Date of GD/PI: 25-29 March 2019
- Course Starts: June 2019
Application Fee: Application Fee for each programme is ₹1000/- (₹500/- in case of SC/ST/PWD candidates) for applicants from India and SAARC countries and USD $50 for International students, plus bank charges as applicable.