Last date of online application: 23rd May 2019.
National Health Mission, Utter Pradesh invites online application from eligible candidates for the Six-Months Bridge Program (Certificate) in Community Health. At the end of the training program, the candidates who successfully complete the course will be inducted as Community Health Officer (CHOs) at Sub-Centres.
An estimated 6000 vacancies would be filled up in two phases. The recruitments will be on a contractual basis after the completion of the Course and will be renewed yearly.
|Sl. No.||Position Name||Position Code||Phase||No. of Vacancies|
|1.||Community Health Officer||CHO-I||I-July 2019 Session||2805|
|2.||Community Health Officer||CHO-II||II-January 2020 Session||3195|
The candidates must fulfil the following essential conditions before applying for the posts:
- General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) RNRMfrom a recognised Institute/ Bachelor of Science in Nursing from recognised Institute/University.
- Less than 35 year of age at the date of advertisement and reservation policy is applicable as per UP State Government rules.
- Candidates must have registration from Utter Pradesh State Nursing Council at the time of online submission of the application.
In addition, the following qualifications are desirable from a candidate:
- Proficiency in regional/local language and dialect.
- 2 years of relevant work experience in the health sector.
- Work experience in the public health system, preferably at the primary/community health centre level.
The candidates have to submit the application online through the link given below. The online application started on 9th May, 2019 and the last date of submission is 23rd May, 2019.
Instructions for submitting the online application are given on the link itself.