Last Date of Application: 30 November 2018
Online applications are invited from Female Candidates (only) for admission into 4 years of B.Sc. (Nursing) course, commencing in 2019 at Colleges of Nursing for Armed Forces.
The following eligibilities are a must for applying in this course.
- Must be an Indian Citizen – Female
- Born Between 01 Oct. 1994 to 30 Sep. 2002 (both days inclusive)
- Candidates must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory /Recognized Board /University/ Examination Body.
- Candidates who will be appearing for the Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
Note down the following dates:
- Last Date of Application: 30 Nov. 2018
- Admit Card for written test: 3rd Week of December
Vacancy Details for MNS BSc. Nursing course:
Details as per different Colleges of Nursing and their corresponding Vacant seats:
- College of Nursing, AFMC Pune: 40 seats
- College of Nursing, CH (EC) Kolkata: 30 seats
- College of Nursing, INHS Asvini: 40 seats
- College of Nursing, AH (R&R) New Delhi: 30 seats
- College of Nursing, CH (CC), Lucknow: 40 seats
- College of Nursing, CH (AF), Bangalore: 30 seats