Mazagaon Dock Shipbuilders Limited (MDL) invites application from eligible Indian Nationals for the posts of Assistant, Hindi Translator and Security Sepoy.
- Personal Assistant cum Clerk: 20 posts (Gen: 11, OBC: 05, SC: 02, EWS: 01, ST: 01); Pay Scale: Rs. 17000- 64360
- Junior Hindi Translator: 01 post (Gen: 01); Pay Scale: Rs. 17000- 64360
- Security Sepoy: 06 posts (Gen: 05, OBC: 01); Pay Scale: Rs. 13200-49910
- Personal Assistant cum Clerk: Graduate with 50% marks in aggregate in any Discipline from any University recognised by the UGC having proficiency in English. Candidates must know the operation of MS office. English shorthand of minimum 100 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute.
Candidates should have minimum 02 years’ experience.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Full time two years Post Graduation course with Hindi from recognised university with English as a subject at Graduation level.
Full time two years Post Graduation course with English from recognised university with Hindi as a subject at Graduation level.
Full time two years Post Graduation in any subject (Where Hindi or English is as a medium) from recognised university.
Post-Graduation in Hindi medium in any subject and English as compulsory subject or Elective subject or medium of examination in Graduation.
Two years of post qualification experience in Translation from Hindi to English & English to Hindi.
Desirable: Diploma in Translation from Hindi to English & vise versa from any recognised University. Computer Knowledge with Hindi/ English Typing.
- Security Sepoy: Must have passed SSC or equivalent examination conducted by a Board recognized by Govt.or passed Indian Army class – I examination or equivalent examination in the Navy or Air Force and has put in at least 15 years of service in the Armed Forces of the Union and is otherwise considered fit to hold the post in view of his experience and other qualifications.
Candidates conversant with Security Duties and holding valid commercial driving licence will be preferred.
- The candidates will be called for “Written Test” based on the information provided by them Online. The Detailed scrutiny of documents of the candidates shortlisted will be done at the time of Trade Test.
- Based on the performance of Written Test the candidates would be called for Trade Test. The final merit list would be prepared based on combine marks of Online Written Test & Trade Test
Interested Candidates have to apply online through the official website of MDL. The link for application will remain open till 26 June 2019. Candidate belonging to General / OBC category are required to pay the application fees of Rs. 100 through online mode. Other categories of candidates are exempted.