Last Date of Application: 14 Jan. 2019
High Court of Madhya Pradesh, Jabalpur has invited online application from eligible candidates for the post of M.P. District Judge (Entry level) in the cadre of Higher Judicial Service by Direct Recruitment from Bar.
- Starting Date of Application: 21 Dec. 2018
- Last Date of Application: 14 Jan. 2019
- Date of Preliminary Exam: 20 Feb. 2019
- Date of Main Examination: To be notified later
Numbers of Vacancies to the post, Category – wise are as under:
|Total Posts||Schedule Castes||Schedule Tribes||OBCs||Unreserved|
|Vacancies for the year, 2019||33||5||6||5||17|
|Carry forward Posts from the year 2018 (backlog)||22||4||5||4||09|
Eligibility for the appointment to the post of District Judge(Entry Level) in Higher Judicial Service by Direct Recruitment from Bar are as under:
1. He/ She should be a citizen of India.
2. He/ She should be between the age of 35 years to 45 years, as on 1st January 2019.
3. i) He/ She has practiced as an Advocate for not less than Seven(7) years on a continuous basis as on the last date of submission of application (certificate of competent authority is required)
ii) Prosecution Officers/Addl./Assistant Prosecution Officer will be treated to be an advocate and eligible for the purpose.
4. He/ She must be of good character and is of sound health and free from any bodily defects, which render him/her, unfit for such an appointment.