WJHD Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for the Post of District Surveillance Manager
Job Location: Jowai, Meghalaya
Applicants are hereby invited from the interested candidates who are Citizens of India (Preferably local Citizens) for the following post of the District Covid Management and under National Health Mission (NHM), West Jaintia Hills District, Jowai on a contractual basis.
About the West-Jaintia Hills District, Jowai
1. District Surveillance Manager (DSM)
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Eligibility: Degree in medicine or Epidemiology or other related disciplines, Post Graduate training in public health. Ability to direct, guide, and supervise a diverse group of people and coordinate activities of different health players. Computer proficiency with a high level of familiarity with database management programs and commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. Excellent communication and presentation skills analytical and Interpersonal abilities excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Work Experience: 2 Years experience in epidemiology, including conducting mortality and morbidity surveys.
- Salary: Rs. 30,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 12th October 2021 from 10:50 A.M onwards in the Office Chamber of the Deputy Commissioner, West Jaintia Hills District, Jowai. Candidates are also required to bring all the testimonials at the time of the Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.