WCL Recruitment 2021: 56 Vacancies for Staff Nurse Trainee
Job Location: Nagpur, Maharashtra
Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Staff Nurse Trainee for its well-equipped Hospitals and Dispensaries situated in Mining Areas of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.
About the Western Coalfield Limited
1. Staff Nurse Trainee
- Job Type: Para-Medical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 56
- Age Limit: 18 – 30 years.
- Eligibility: Must be 12th class passed. Candidate should have ‘A’ Grade Nursing Diploma /Certificate (3 Years Course) from a recognized Institute approved by the Government.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 31,852.56/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested candidates can send the application in the prescribed format along with all the testimonials mentioned in the advertisement through email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” by 27th May 2021 upto 5:00 PM. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Test as and when decided by the Authority.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.