WB Health Department Recruitment 2021: 06 Vacancies for Medical Technologist
Job Location: Purulia, West Bengal
West Bengal Health Department, Deben Mahata Government Medical College and Hospital, Purulia is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Medical Technologist (Critical Care) on a contractual basis through Walk-in-Interview.
About the Health & Family Welfare Department, West Bengal
1. Medical Technologist (Critical Care)
- Job Type: Medical Technician
- No. of Vacancies: 06
- Age Limit: 21 – 39 years.
- Eligibility: Passes Higher Secondary (10+2) examination or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology and, A two-year diploma in Critical Care Technology from State Medical Faculty, West Bengal or Bachelor in Critical Care Technology from any recognized university. Check the notification link for details of the educational qualification of the post.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 17,220/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 10th May 2021 from 2:30 P.M. in the “Office of the Principal, DMGMCH, Purulia”. Candidates are also required to bring their application affixing a passport-sized photograph, self-attested copies of all the testimonials at the time of filling the online application form.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.