Walk-in-Interview for Various Posts at Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Project Technical Officer (Social Investigator) and Data Entry Operator (Grade B) on a contractual basis through Walk-in-Interview under the “Implementation of NCDIR electronic Mortality software (NCDIR e-Mor) in hospitals of the National Cancer Registry Programme (NCRP) network in North East India”, a project under NCDIR (ICMR), Govt. of India.
About the Gauhati Medical College and Hospital
1. Project Technical Officer (Social Investigator)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in science/relevant subjects (Medical Social Work/Psychology Nursing/Medical Laboratory Technology/Microbiology/Medical Record Training and other allied health sciences) from a recognized university.
- Work Experience: Minimum of five years’ work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subject (Medical Social Work/Psychology/ Nursing/ Medical Laboratory Technology/Microbiology/ Medical Record.
- Salary: Rs. 32,000/- p.m.
2. Data Entry Operator (Grade B)
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 28 years.
- Educational Qualification: Intermediate or 12th pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute.
- Work Experience: 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU or any other recognized organization A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour through speed test on computer.
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal interview.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experience are required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 25th February 2020 from 10:00 A.M. at "Office of The Principal, Gauhati Medical College, Narakasur Hill-top, Guwahati-32". Candidates are requested to bring all the relevant documents in Original and one set of photocopies of the same along with a CV.