Walk-in-Interview for the Posts of Young Professional – I at ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Umiam, Meghalaya
ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Umiam invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the posts of Young Professional-I under "institute fund" in the Finance & Accounts Section on a contractual basis.
About the Indian Council of Agricultural Research
- Job Type: Accounting/Financial Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Age Limit: 21 - 45 years.
- Educational Qualification: B.Com.
- Work Experience: Desirable working Knowledge of Computer/Diploma in Computer. Working Knowledge of Tally/Various Accounting Softwares. 4-5 years of working experience in Accounts of Govt. Deptt.
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experiences are required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 20th November 2019 from 10:00 A.M. in ATIC Building of Hqrs ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region Umiam, Meghalaya. Candidates are also required to bring an application with full Biodata addressed to the Director, ICAR Research Complex for NEH Region, Umiam, Meghalaya, along with duly attested photocopies of certificates and mark sheets from HSLC onwards and(l a recent passport size photograph affixed on the top of the application.