Walk-in-Interview for the Posts of Documentation-cum-Technical Expert at ICFRE, Uttarakhand
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Dehradun, Uttarakhand
Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education (ICFRE) is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Documentation-cum-Technical Expert in MoEF&CC funded project entitled "Preparation of Detailed Project Report for Rejuvenation of Major Indian Rivers through Forestry Interventions" on a contractual basis for 06 months.
About the Indian Council of Forestry Research and Education
1. Documentation-cum-Technical Expert
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Age Limit: 55 years.
- Educational Qualification: Masters’ degree (Forestry/Hydrology/Environmental Sciences/Wildlife/Related subjects) from recognized University.
- Work Experience: At least three years of experience working in the field of Forestry /Hydrology/Environmental Sciences/Wild Life/ Watershed Management/ biodiversity/River rejuvenation issues/ Related subjects at planning/execution/supervision levels.
- Salary: Rs. 75,000/- p.m.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experience are required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 27th December 2019 from 10:00 A.M. at ICFRE, Dehradun, Uttarakhand. Candidates are required to bring their Bio-data/CV, latest passport size photograph and relevant original documents at the time of the Interview.