Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Applications are invited for engagement of one Young Professional - II (YP-II) purely on contractual basis for 12 months in the DBT funded project "Molecular insight into the epidemiology and dissemination of extended-spectrum beta-lactamase, AmpC type beta-lactamase, and carbapenem-resistant Enterobacteriaceae in canines and development of a novel diagnostic regimen for multiple type beta-lactamase producers" under "DBT-TANUVAS Canine Research Centre and Networks" through Walk-in-Interview.
About the Indian Veterinary Research Institute
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 21 - 45 years.
- Educational Qualification: Postgraduate in Agricultural Sciences or graduate degree holders in veterinary science/technology/ engineering.
- Work Experience: Experience in animal handling, sampling, isolation, and characterization of bacteria and molecular biology work.
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience re required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 14th January 2020 from 11:00 A.M. m in Eastern Regional Station, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI), 37, Belgachia Road, Kolkata, PIN 700037, West Bengal. The eligible candidates may send their applications along with one photograph and attested photocopy of documents/certificates in advance to Dr. Samiran Bandyopadhyay, Project Investigator and Senior Scientist, ERS, ICAR-IVRI, 37, Belgachia Road, Kolkata, West Bengal, PIN-700037 and attend the walk-in-interview along with original testimonials.