Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Imphal, Manipur
Manipur University is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the post of XRD Operator (Scientific Officer/Technical Officer) on a contractual basis for 06 months in the Department of Physics through Walk-in-Interview.
About the Manipur University
- XRD Operator (Scientific Officer/Technical Officer)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc. (Physics)/M.Sc. (Chemistry)/M.S. (Instrumentation)/M.E. (Instrumentation)/M.Tech (Instrumentation) with minimum 55% marks. Desirable Ph.D. in the relevant field.
- Work Experience: Experience in handling the instruments.
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview to be held on the given date.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications are required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 19th November 2019 from 11:30 A.M. in the "Office of the Dean, School of Mathematical and Physical Sciences, MU". The candidates are also required to submit their bio-data along with supporting documents to the Head, Department of Physics, Manipur University, Chanchipur-795003 between 10:00 A.M.and 11:00 A.M. on the same day.