Walk-in-Interview For the Post of Warden at OIL Hospital, Duliajan, Assam
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Duliajan, Assam
Oil India Limited is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Warden in the Students Hostel of School Of Nursing, Oil Hospital, Duliajan, Assam on a contractual basis for a period of 1 year.
About the Oil India Limited
- Job Type: Para-Medical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 40 - 55 years.
- Educational Qualification: The candidate must have B.Sc. in Home Science or any Graduate or Diploma in Housekeeping/Catering or equivalent.
- Work Experience: The candidate having Past experience as warden in college will be given preference.
- Salary: Rs. 15,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal interview.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experience are required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 27th July 2020 from 7:00 A.M.to 9:00 A.M. at OIL India, The Students Hostel of School Of Nursing, Oil Hospital, Duliajan-786602, Assam". Candidates are also required to bring their bio-data along with all the original testimonials at the time of the Interview.