Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Dibrugarh, Assam
Assam Medical College Hospital, Dibrugarh is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the vacant post of Research Nurse under the project titled "Burden of multidrug-resistant neonatal sepsis in the district hospital setting in India" for the Department of Paediatrics, AMC&H, Dibrugarh on a contractual basis through Walk-in-Interview.
About the Assam Medical College Hospital
- Job Type: Para-Medical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 18 - 30 years.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Nursing or Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc. Nursing from a Govt. recognized institute.
- Work Experience: Experienced candidates will be given preference.
- Salary: Rs. 22,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experience are required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 24th February 2020 from 10:30 A.M. in the "Office of The Principal, AMC, Dibrugarh". Candidates are also required to bring all the relevant documents at the time of the Interview.