Walk-in-Interview for the Post of Field Assistant (Horticulture) at SPVS, Shillong
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
Special Purpose Vehicle Society (SPVS) is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the vacant posts of Field Assistant (Horticulture) on a contractual basis for 01 years through Walk-in-Interview.
About the Special Purpose Vehicle Society (SPVS)
1. Field Assistant (Horticulture)
- Job Type: Supervising Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Educational Qualification: B.Sc. Agri. with preference to candidates having passed the basic Agri. Training Course from the approved training center.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- p.m.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
Interested candidates having requisite qualification are required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 26th March 2020 from 11:00 A.M. in the "Office Chamber of the Secretary, SPVs Society, Shillong". Candidates are also required to send their bio-data to the Office of the Secretary, SPVS, Lachaumiere on or before 23rd March 2020.