Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
Director of Information and Public Relations, Assam invites application from qualified Graduate candidates for the post of Computer Operator (Assamese) on a contract basis to be selected through Walk-in-Interview.
About Directorate of Information and Public Relations, Assam
- Computer Operator (Assamese)
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 18 – 38 years.
- Educational Qualification: Candidate must be Graduate in Arts, Science or Commerce from any University recognized by the Government or a degree equivalent thereto and recognized by the Government. The Candidate must also possess a minimum of 6 (six) months Diploma/Certificate in Computer proficiency including Assamese computer typing from a recognized Institute. Thorough knowledge of DTP, Ramdhenu, Unicode 6.5/7.00, Microsoft Office (Power Point, Word, Excel), Adobe Page Maker, Adobe software (Photoshop, In-design, Illustrator), thorough knowledge of e-mail and Internet are compulsory.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 20,000/- per month.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected through Viva-voce and practical tests to be held on 29th October 2019 from 10:00 A.M. at the Registrar. Directorate of Information and Public Relations, Assam. Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati-781006.
Interested candidates having a valid employment exchange registration card of Assam and fulfilling all the requirements are required to submit the photocopies of relevant documents and 3 (three) recent self-attested passport size photographs with duly filled up Standard Application Format to the Registrar, Directorate of Information and Public Relations, Assam, Last Gate, Dispur, Guwahati-781006 by 12 noon of 28th October 2019.