Job Location: Guwahati, Assam
The West Assam Milk Producers Union Cooperative Union Ltd (WAMUL) is recruiting qualified graduate candidates for the post of Assistant -I Admin & Purchase for “Productivity Enhancement” for a period of 3 years (which may be extended) under World Bank-financed Assam Agribusiness and Rural Transformation Project (APART) through walk-in-interview.
About West Assam Milk Producers’ Co-operative Union Limited
- Assistant -I Admin & Purchase
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized institute/University. Commerce graduates will be preferred.
- Work Experience: 1 to 2 years in managing Admin & Purchase related works with experience of using Internet-based applications, using and working with MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint and other related applications.
- Salary: Rs. 1.8 lakhs p.a.
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the personal interview.
Interested candidates are required to download the application form from the official website and bring the filled application form along with all the original certificates/documents relating to qualification, experience, age, identify proof, latest salary, etc. and also a set of self-attested copies of the same and one passport size photograph at the time of walk-in-interview to be held on 18th October 2019.
Other advertisement details