Walk-In for the Post of Medical Practitioner (Specialist & General Duty) at Northeast Frontier Railway
Job Location: Alipurduar, West Bengal
Northeast Frontier Railway is recruiting qualified candidates for filling up the vacant position of Medical Practitioner (Specialist & General Duty) on a contractual basis for a period of one year.
About the Northeast Frontier Railway
1. Medical Practitioner (Specialist & General Duty)
- Job Type: Doctor’s Job
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Age Limit: 67 years.
- Specialist: The candidate should possess MBBS with a Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the respective subject/ field as a specialist and should be registered with Indian Medical Council.
- General Duty: The candidate should possess MBBS Degree and be registered with Indian Medical Council.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 95,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
Interested candidates are required to appear in the Walk-in-Interview to be held on 6th April 2021 at 10 AM in the “Office of the Divisional Railway Manager (P), N.F. Railway- 736123, Alipurduar Junction”. Candidates are also required to bring their self-attested copies of all certificates/ testimonials with original documents and two passport size photographs at the time of the interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.