Vacancy for Training Officer at Directorate of Employment and Craftsman Training, Meghalaya
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
The Office of the Directorate of Employment and Craftsman Training invites applications from eligible candidates from Meghalaya for the recruitment of Training Officers for Soil Testing and Crop Technician ITI on a contractual basis for a period of 1 (one) year, subject to such terms and conditions as will be laid down in the contract agreement under “Supporting Human Capital Development in Meghalaya” Scheme.
About the Directorate of Employment and Craftsman Training, Meghalaya
1. Training Officers
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 18 – 27 years.
- B.Sc (Ag)/ B.Tech. (Ag) from a recognized university with one-year post qualification experience in a relevant field. OR
- Diploma (Ag) from a recognized board of education with two years post qualification experience in a relevant field. OR
- NTC passed in Soil Testing and Crop Technician with three years post qualification experience in a relevant field.
- Work Experience: 01-03 years.
- Salary: Rs. 33,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Eligible candidates are required to send their applications in the Google form (link mentioned in the advertisement) and upload the supporting scanned documents on or before 28th May 2021 till 4 PM. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.