Vacancy for the Post of Young Professional-I at ICAR Research Complex for N.E.H. Region, Umiam, Meghalaya
Job Location: Umiam, Meghalaya
ICAR Research Complex for N.E.H. Region, Umiam, Meghalaya invites online applications from eligible IT Professionals for the posts of Young Professional-I.
About the ICAR Research Complex for N.E.H. Region
1. Young Professional-I (YP-I)
- Job Type: Research Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 21 – 45 years.
- Eligibility: Graduate in Computer Hardware & Networking OR Diploma in Computer Hardware & Networking.
- Work Experience: Experience in Govt. Sector in Network management, IP Routing, Device Configuration, Switching, Remote Access, Crimping & Punching, Outdoor device management, etc., and also flexible to work on-call basis in emergency requirement.
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m.+ HRA
Selection and Application Process
Candidates are requested to send their application in the enclosed proforma along with a scanned copy of the original documents to the concerned email id: email@example.com on or before 26th June 2021. After screening the application, eligible candidates will be informed for interview by email or phone regarding the date, time, and link of the interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.