Vacancy For The Post Of Laboratory Technician-Technical In The Centre of Excellence in Advanced Manufacturing Technology Department, IIT Kharagpur
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Kharagpur, West Bengal
IIT Kharagpur invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant post of Laboratory Technician - Technical In The Centre of Excellence in Advanced Manufacturing Technology Department under the project entitled "Remote Monitoring and Real-Time Control of Defects in Friction Stir Welding Process and Preventive Health Monitoring of Friction Stir Welding Machine(ROM)" on a contractual basis.
About the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur
1. Laboratory Technician - Technical
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 26 years.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma in Instrumentation Engg / Mechatronics from a recognized College. All through First Class / Division.
- Work Experience: I year experience in the industry on CNC, Robotics, Automation, etc.
- Salary: Rs. 18,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected through an appropriate mode of selection as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience can apply online through the official website on or before 5th February 2020. Candidates are also required to pay a fee of Rs. 50/- through Demand Draft drawn in favor of IIT Kharagpur payable at Kharagpur.