Vacancy for the Post of Epidemiologist at the Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Nagaland
Job Location: Longleng, Nagaland
The Directorate of Health & Family Welfare, Nagaland invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant position of Epidemiologist under Integrated Disease Surveillance Programme (IDSP), Nagaland on a contractual basis.
About the Department of Health and Family Welfare, Nagaland
- Job Type: Doctor’s Job
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Medical Graduate with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in preventive and Social Medicine/Public Health or Epidemiology.
- Any Medical Graduate with 02 years of experience in Epidemiology/Public Health.
- Graduate in AYUSH, Unani Siddha, or Homeopathy with 02 years experience in Public Health.
- Any Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma or Degree in Public Health or Public Health Management or Health Administration with 02 years of experience in Field Epidemiology/Public Health Work.
- Post Graduate in the field of Life Sciences, Social Sciences or Statistics related Public Health with 02 years experience in Field Epidemiology/Public Health Work.
- Work Experience: 02 years.
- Salary: Rs. 42,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to send their applications to the “Mission Director, NHM, Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Nagaland, Kohima, Ruziezou, Kohima-797001” and should be received at the “Office of the State Nodal Officer, IDSP, Directorate of Health and Family Welfare, Nagaland, Kohima” or can be sent by email to “firstname.lastname@example.org” by 8th May 2021.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.