Vacancy for the Post of Electrical Tester (Grade HI) at Inspectorate of Electricity, Shillong
Job Location: Tura, Meghalaya
Inspectorate of Electricity Shillong invites applications from qualified candidates for filling up the vacant post of Electrical Tester (Grade HI) post in the Office of Zonal Inspectorate of Electricity, Turaon a regular basis.
About the Government of Meghalaya
1. Electrical Tester (Grade HI)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 18 - 27 years.
- Eligibility: A Candidate must have passed SSLC with Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ ITI Certificate in Electrician Trade from any recognized Institutions with four years experience; preference will be given to candidates having knowledge of handling of testing equipment, with previous experience. The post involves extensive tours across the state. Knowledge of the local language is essential.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 28,400/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Eligible candidates are required to send their a[applications in the standard form along with self-attested copies of all the testimonials, self-addressed envelope affixed with Rs. 10 stamps accompanied with the application fee of Rs. 20/- (Rs. 10/- in case of Scheduled Tribes/ Schedules Caste/ OBC) to the "Office of the Senior Electrical Inspector, Inspectorate of Electricity, Horse Shoe Building, Lower Lachumiere, Shillong, Meghalaya 793001" on or before 21st December 2020.
The Application fee should be deposited in the Government Treasury under the Head of Account, “0043-Taxes & Duties on Electricity -800- Other Receipt (03) Examination fee”.