Vacancy for the Post of District Project Manager/District Coordinator at JJM, South West Garo Hills
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Ampati, Meghalaya
Public Health Engineering Department, Meghalaya is recruiting qualified candidates under Jal Jeevan Mission, South West Garo Hills for filling up the vacant post of District Project Manager/District Coordinator on a contractual basis.
About the Public Health Engineering Department, Meghalaya
1. District Project Manager/District Coordinator
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 18 - 27 years.
- Educational Qualification: B.Tech. with MBA/PGDBM.
- Work Experience: 1-year experience in the water sector or Master's in Economics/Social Sciences/Social Work with 02 years managerial experince.
- Salary: Rs. 30,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview to be held on 20th July 2020 at the office of the "Deputy Commissioner & Chairman(JJM), South West Garo Hills, Ampati, Meghalaya" from 11:00 A.M.
The interested and willing candidates may submit their application in Standard Form along with attested copies of all certificates and one recent passport-sized photographs in the Office of the 'Executive Engineer (PHE) & Member Secretary. JJM, South West Garo Hills, Ampati" on or before 16th July 2020.