Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Supreme Court of India invites application from eligible candidates for appointment to the ex-cadre post of Director
(Library) in Level 13 of the Pay Matrix.
About the Supreme Court of India
- Director (Library)
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: Not below 40 years.
- Educational Qualification: A degree in Law of a University in India recognized by the Bar Council of India or by any State Bar Council for enrolment as an Advocate and Master’s Degree in Library Science of a recognized University along with Diploma in Computer Application recognized by AlCTE/DOEACC or equivalent or Library Automation Course conducted by National Institute of Science Communication and Information Resources.
- Work Experience: Minimum 4 years experience as Chief Librarian or in an equivalent post ( in Level 12 of the Pay Matrix) in any prestigious library preferably Law Library; OR Minimum 7 years composite experience with at least 2 years experience as Chief Librarian or in an equivalent post (in Level 12 of the Pay Matrix) and as Librarian (in Level 11 of the Pay Matrix) or in an equivalent post in any prestigious Library preferably a Law Library.
- Salary: Rs.123100 p.m. plus allowances
The eligible candidates will have to appear for a Computer Test followed by an Interview before the Interview Board.
The aspiring candidates have to apply in a prescribed format attached with the notification on or before the last date of application.