Job Location: North Lakhimpur, Assam
Assam State Urban Livelihood Mission Society (ASULMS) invites applications from eligible Indian Citizens for their City Mission Management Unit (CMMU), North Lakhimpur for the post of Computer Operator on a contract basis of 11 months.
About Assam State Urban Livelihoods Mission Society
- Computer Operator
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 23 – 35 years.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline.
- Work Experience: Having knowledge and experience in documentation, reporting, data analysis and online monitoring activities in social/community development projects. DCA/BCA and working knowledge of data management software will be desirable.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 15,000-20,000/-
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their results in the written test and/ or interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates are required to send their application in the prescribed application format of Assam Govt. along with CV, certificates, testimonials, photograph and a self-addressed envelope of 9"x 4" size affixing a postal stamp of Rs.5/-.