Vacancy for the Post of Chief Administrative Officer (Sheristadar) at District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Tezpur, Assam
Applications are invited from experienced persons of the establishment of the District and Sessions Judge of the State of Assam to fill up the post of Chief Administrative Officer (Sheristadar) in the establishment of District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur, Tezpur on a regular basis.
About the Sonitpur District Judiciary
1. Chief Administrative Officer (Sheristadar)
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Educational Qualification: the candi[ate must be a Graduate.
- Work Experience: Served either as Sheristadar of Additional District and Sessions Judge or as Head-Assistant in the District and Sessions Judge establishment, continuously for a period of 5 (five) years or more.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 30,000-1,10,000/- p.m.
The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Personal Interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualification and experience are required to submit their applications through proper channel by enclosing experience certificate issued by the respective District and Sessions lfdOe along with all the testimonials and two recent passport size photographs. Applications should reach the office of the "District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur, Tezpur" on or before 24th January 2020.