Vacancy for the Post of Chief Administrative Officer at Sonitpur District Judiciary
Job Location: Tezpur, Assam
Applications are invited from experienced persons of the establishment of the District and sessions Judge of the state of Assam to fill up the post of chief Administrative officer, sheristadar (Anticipated to be Vacant from 01.01.2022) in the establishment of the District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur, Tezpur.
About the Sonitpur District Judiciary
1. Chief Administrative Officer
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Eligibility: The candidate must be a Graduate and must have served either as Sheristadar of Additional District and sessions ludge or as Head-Assistant in the District and Sessions Judge establishment, continuously for a period of 5 (five) years or more.
- Work Experience: 05 years.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 30,000-1,10,000/-
Selection and Application Process
The intending candidates shall submit their applications through the proper channels by enclosing an experience certificate issued by the respective District and sessions Judge along with all the testimonials and two recent passport size photographs. Applications should reach the office of the “District and Sessions Judge, Sonitpur, Tezpur” on or before 27th October 2021.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.