Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Shillong, Meghalaya
The Meghalaya Basin Development Authority (MBDA) invites applications from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant post of Assistant Manager (Tourism) on a contract basis.
About the Meghalaya Basin Development Authority
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Age Limit: 24 - 35 years.
- Educational Qualification: Graduate or Post Graduate or equivalent in Tourism & Hotel/Hospitality Management from a recognised Institutions or University with minimum 50% marks or equivalent grade.
- Work Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience in Tourism/Hospitality/Hotel Management. Experience in liaising with government departments, tour providers, hotels, developing marketing strategies and tourism business plan, performing market research on the latest trends and developments in the industry will be preferred.
- Salary: Rs. 24,000/- p. m.
Candidates will be selected through Written Test/ Technical Test followed by personal interview.
Candidates have to apply in a prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates and other testimonials required for the purpose and send it to the O/o Meghalaya Basin Development Authority, Nongrim Hills, Shillong, Meghalaya – 793003 or at the O/o Basin Development Unit (BDU)/ District Project Management Unit (DPMU), of the 11 (eleven) District Headquarters, Meghalaya.