Vacancy for FMU Coordinator at Divisional Forest Office cum DMU Chief, Karanjia, Odisha
Job Location: Mayurbhanj, Odisha
Divisional Forest Officer cum DMU Chief, Karanjia invites application from suitable candidates for engagement of FMU Coordinator (Micro Planning & Livelihood Support) one post at Karanjia FMU under DMU Karanjia on contractual basis under the Odisha Forestry Sector Development Project, Phase-II.
About the Office of the Collector & District Magistrate, Mayurbhanj
1. FMU Coordinator (Micro-Planning & Livelihood Support)
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: No age limit
- Eligibility: Graduate in any Discipline (with more than 45% in aggregate in qualifying exam).
- Work Experience: 3 years’ experience in Micro Planning, Natural Resource Management, community based institution building, Livelihood Support activities etc.
- Salary: Rs. 25,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
Application in sealed envelope superscribed ‘Application for the post of FMU Coordinator (Micro Planning & Livelihood Support) complete in all respect along with a Bank Draft of Rs. 500/- (Nonrefundable) drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of Divisional Forest Officer, Karanjia payable at Karanjia should reach the “O/o the Divisional Forest Officer cum DMU Chief, Karanjia” on or before 4.00 PM on 31st May 2021.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.