Vacancies for the Posts of Junior Assistant in the office of the Commissioner, Upper Assam Division, Jorhat, Assam
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Jorhat, Assam
Online applications are invited from the citizens of India as defined in Articles 5 & 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up the vacant posts of Junior Assistant in the office of the Commissioner, Upper Assam Division, Jorhat, Assam.
About the Government of Assam
1. Junior Assistant
- Job Type: Desk/Clerical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 18 - 38 years.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent examination from recognized University. Certificate/Diploma in Computer (6 months or higher).
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 14,000-60,500/-
The shortlisted candidates will be selected through an appropriate mode of selection as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experience are required to apply online through the Official Website on or before 30th January 2020.