Vacancies for Consultant (Medical Toxicology) at Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, Faridabad
Job Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, Faridabad (an attached office of the Ministry of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare, Government of India) invites applications from the eligible candidates filling up the vacant position of Consultant (Medical Toxicology) on a short-term contractual basis for a period of one year.
About the Directorate of Plant Protection Quarantine & Storage, Faridabad
1. Consultant (Medical Toxicology)
- Job Type: Counseling Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 05
- Age Limit: 65 years.
- Master’s Degree in Veterinary Science with specialization in pharmacology or toxicology or Masters in Pharmacology/Toxicology from a recognized university or MBBS and MD with specialization in pharmacology.
- Ph. D in related area (Pharmacology or Toxicology) in case of the non-medical candidate.
- Five years of working experience in lab/hospital/institution in a related field of pharmacology or toxicology.
- The work experience requirement may be relaxed in exceptional cases in respect of deserving candidates.
- Retired Government employees with grade pay of Rs. 6600/- (pre-revised) or Level 11 or above in the Pay Matrix having experience of 5 years & above in the above field would also be eligible for the position.
- Work Experience: Freshers may apply
- Salary: Rs. 80,000/- p.m.
Selection and Application Process
- Eligible candidates are required to send their applications in the prescribed form along with self-attested copies of all the necessary testimonials to the “Sh. Ajay Kumar, Sr. Admn. Officer, CIB& RC, Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine & Storage, NH-IV, Faridabad- 121001” on or before 12th April 2021.
- Candidates are also required to Advance/ scanned copy of the application may be sent by e-mail to “email@example.com” before the closing time.
- The shortlisted candidates will be selected through an appropriate mode of selection or as and when decided by the Authority.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.