UPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancy for Agricultural Engineer at Department of Agriculture
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Union Public Service Commission invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Agricultural Engineer (Instrumentation) at Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare on a permanent basis.
About the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
1. Agricultural Engineer (Instrumentation)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 33 years.
- Eligibility: Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Work Experience: 02 years.
- Pay-Scale: Level- 07 in the Pay Matrix
Selection and Application Process
Desirous candidates may apply online through the official website on or before 16th September 2021. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.