UPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for the Posts of Director (Conservation) and Deputy Superintending Archaeological Engineer
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Union Public Service Commission invites applications from qualified candidates on behalf of the Ministry of Culture for filling up the vacant posts of Director (Conservation) and Deputy Superintending Archaeological Engineer on a regular basis to work at Archaeological Survey of India.
About the Ministry of Culture
1. Director (Conservation)
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 50 years.
- Eligibility: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University or Institute and Ten years experience in planning, execution, and supervision of civil engineering works in the Government sector or in any Archaeological or heritage site.
- Work Experience: 10 years.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 78,000-2,09,200/-
2. Deputy Superintending Archaeological Engineer
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Eligibility: Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University or Institute. Three years’ experience in planning, execution and maintenance of civil engineering works in the Government sector or in any Archaeological or heritage site.
- Work Experience: 03 years.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experience are required to apply online through the official website on or before 14th January 2021. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of all the documents/certificates and have to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- through online mode at the time of filling the application form.