UPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancies for the Posts of Assistant Director and Agricultural Engineer
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Union Public Service Commission invites online applications from qualified candidates on behalf of Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare for filling up the vacant positions of Assistant Director and Agricultural Engineer on a regular basis.
About the Union Public Service Commission
1. Assistant Director (Plant Pathology)
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Eligibility: M.Sc. Degree in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or Institution.
- Work Experience: Three years’ practical experience in the field of study of domestic and or foreign plant diseases related to plant virus and plant bacteria.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/-
2. Agricultural Engineer (Instrumentation)
- Job Type: Engineering/Technical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 33 years.
- Eligibility: Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
- Work Experience: Two years’ experience in the installation, calibration and maintenance of electronics and electrical instruments for automatic measurement and controls, experience in handling strain gauge, sound and vibration equipment etc. from any government or private (listed) organizations.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-
Selection and Application Process
Interested and eligible candidates are required to apply online through the official website on or before 16th September 2021. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of all the documents/certificates and have to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- through online mode at the time of filling the application form.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.