UPSC Recruitment 2021: Vacancies For Assistant Director at Department of Agriculture
Job Location: Faridabad, Haryana
Union Public Service Commission invites applications from qualified and experienced candidates for filling up the vacant positions of Assistant Director (Plant Pathology) in Directorate of Plant Protection, Quarantine and Storage, Faridabad, Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare on a permanent basis.
About the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers Welfare
1. Assistant Director (Plant Pathology)
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 02
- Age Limit: 35 years.
- Eligibility: M.Sc. Degree in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Agriculture with specialization in Plant Pathology or M.Sc. Degree in Botany with specialization in Plant Pathology from a recognized University or Institution.
- Work Experience: 03 years.
- Pay-Scale: Level- 10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC
Selection and Application Process
Desirous candidates may apply online through the official website on or before 16th September 2021. The shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview.
Disclaimer: The job news published on Bihog.com are merely informative in nature and may/may not contain all the job details. Hence such a job news cannot or should not be treated as official circular/notification/advertisement for the purpose in any case. It is always advisable to verify the job post from the official sources before applying.