UPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancy for the Post of Superintendent (Printing)
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Union Public Service Commission invites applications from qualified candidates on behalf of the Ministry of Law and Justice
for filling up the vacant post of Superintendent (Printing) on a regular basis.
About the Ministry of Law and Justice
1. Superintendent (Printing)
- Job Type: Managerial/Executive Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 01
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Eligibility: Degree from a recognised University established or incorporated by or under a Central Act Provincial Act or a State Act or any institution for higher education deemed to be a University by the Central Government or any other institution or foreign University approved by the Central Government. Three years’ experience of proof reading, particularly proofs of Bills, Acts, Ordinances in a Government Press.
- Work Experience: 03 years.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experience are required to apply online through the official website on or before 17th December 2020. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of all the documents/certificates and have to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- through online mode at the time of filling the application form.