UPSC Recruitment 2020: Vacancies For The Post Of Assistant Library and Information Officer General
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Union Public Service Commission invites applications from qualified candidates on behalf of the Ministry of Culture for filling up the vacant posts of Assistant Library and Information Officer General at the National Library, Kolkata on a regular basis.
About the Ministry of Culture
1. Assistant Library and Information Officer General
- Job Type: Administrative Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 03
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent. Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Library Science of a recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Work Experience: Two years’ experience in a recognized Library or two years’ experience in computerization of a recognized library or Post-Graduate Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institute or equivalent.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experience are required to apply online through the official website on or before 30th July 2020. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of all the documents/certificates and have to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- through online mode at the time of filling the application form.