UPSC Recruitment 2020: 35 Vacancies For The Post of Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics)
Please subscribe to our website or you can follow us on Facebook so that you don’t miss any job update.
Job Location: New Delhi, Delhi
Union Public Service Commission invites applications from qualified candidates on behalf of the Planning Department, NCT of Delhi for filling up the vacant posts of Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics) on a regular basis.
About the Planning Department, NCT of Delhi
1. Statistical Officer (Planning/Statistics)
- Job Type: Statistical Jobs
- No. of Vacancies: 35
- Age Limit: 30 years.
- Eligibility: Post Graduate Degree in Statistics / Operational Research / Mathematical Statistics / Applied Statistics or Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Mathematics / Commerce (with Statistics / Quantitative Method / Techniques or Costing & Statistics/Basic Statistics /Business Statistics / Introduction to Statistics etc. as one of subjects /papers in Post Graduation / Graduation level ) of a recognized University. One year’s experience of Statistical work involving collection, compilation and interpretation of Statistical data or planning work involving formulation, monitoring and evaluation of plan schemes.
- Work Experience: 01 year.
- Pay-Scale: Rs. 44,900-1,42,400/-
Shortlisted candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Interview as and when decided by the Authority.
Interested candidates having requisite qualifications and experience are required to apply online through the official website on or before 17th December 2020. Candidates are also required to upload scanned copies of all the documents/certificates and have to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- through online mode at the time of filling the application form.